Help please my game keeps crashing

DarkishNM

The very first file in your load order MUST BE FalloutNV.esm. Always. Nothing loads above this, ever.

EVE NV - NO GRA.esp and EVE NV - NO DLC.esp are to be deactivated and deleted. You have GRA (Gun Runners Arsenal) and you have the DLCs.

With a load order that short, you should not need a merged patch or bashed patch.

Edited by M48A5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The very first file in your load order MUST BE FalloutNV.esm. Always. Nothing loads above this, ever.

EVE NV - NO GRA.esp and EVE NV - NO DLC.esp are to be deactivated and deleted. You have GRA (Gun Runners Arsenal) and you have the DLCs.

With a load order that short, you should not need a merged patch or bashed patch.

nice catch, i completely missed willow.esp

followers / companions should always be loaded directly above the patch file, or last in the load order if no patch file is used, which I don't recommend

companions should be loaded at the bottom specifically because most user made companions use scripts, and I can tell you from personal experience, willow has a LOT of scripts

Edited by gromulos

try verifying the cache

in steam right click on the game, then properties, then local files, then verify

1 file is always normal, 2 or more and you found your problem

Edited by gromulos

nice catch, i completely missed willow.esp

followers / companions should always be loaded directly above the patch file, or last in the load order if no patch file is used, which I don't recommend

companions should be loaded at the bottom specifically because most user made companions use scripts, and I can tell you from personal experience, willow has a LOT of scripts

Ok i delete the 2 eve that you said to delete and moved all my compaion modes to the bottom it might be good to point out my NVWillow.esp is blue as if its an .esm i rember a pop up saying somthing a bout it that it was and esm but saying its and esp but i dont think williow is causing the problems but i dont know much either.

About to verify the cahse and see if theres anything wrong.

Edited by debo2132

if FOMM (FMM) said This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm! then just make it the last ESM loaded and that way you should be safe either way, i have the old version of willow and she is marked as an ESP

K will do do i need to do anything about the 2 failed files steam found or im guessing it fixed it self imma test the game now with my load setup they way u 2 told me and create a new batch patch for it and see if the FT is fix or if anything els is wrong with it hopefully its fixed now.