Help please my game keeps crashing

DarkishNM

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you from personal experience that Wrye Flash will over FMM's load order, it does it with Skyrim also, that's why when I used to use it, I would always have to make Mod Organizer's load order match Wrye Bash. Stopped using Mod Organizer and switch to NMM and now both load orders are always the same :D

I am really at a loss here. I don't see anything that would cause FOMM to change the load order. Like I stated previously, I have never experienced something like that. I have always had the load order remain in the order in which it was set.

Sorry, but I am out of Ideas here.

Thanks tho to both of ya for helping me this far im still geting random crashes sadly and i tryed FNVAC but that thing just makes my game crash on FT im delete and redownlaod will and see if it changes to just and esp or just and esm I still dont know what causing these crashing even after following ever thing you said im might just be unlucky and my game cant handle mods for one reason or the other think imma keep messing with it for a little bit see if i can find somthing but thank you again for all the help

debo, just so you know when you double post or more like you just did above this comment, you can get in trouble with the moderators for "bumping" your thread, use the edit button and just add to the first comment

• 1 year later...