Prowling Magus staff - usable?

Sablicious

Any way to mod this into the game? Perhaps even by using hacks, Cheat Engine or the like?

It's the only weapon as far as I know that's unavailable to the player -- right? I'd really like this cool-looking staff to wield. Even if it were just the 'skin' and it's stats borrowed from another staff, that would be just fine.

Is this a possibility? Would there be an item code / address (as used through CE to hack in items) associated with this staff or is it considered a 'prop' for NPC's only and so doesn't have a specific address code as such?

(thanks)

Any way to mod this into the game? Perhaps even by using hacks, Cheat Engine or the like?

It's the only weapon as far as I know that's unavailable to the player -- right? I'd really like this cool-looking staff to wield. Even if it were just the 'skin' and it's stats borrowed from another staff, that would be just fine.

Is this a possibility? Would there be an item code / address (as used through CE to hack in items) associated with this staff or is it considered a 'prop' for NPC's only and so doesn't have a specific address code as such?

(thanks)

1) that staff it's not the only unavailable to the player/enemy only weapons in the game. the giant watermelon shaped mace from the headless minotaur giant kinghts in iron king dlc or the streaight poisonish looking sword of the shulva soldiers are just some examples

2) no there is not a pointer in CE wich will grant you the weapons via "legit" drop , and i'm not sure about model swap but i don't think so.

3) you could technically resking an in game staff/weapons with the skin you are loking for problem is, to reskin something the proper way with a skin custom made o borrowed from another place they model has to be the same. no staff shares the model of the magus one, and at the moment, as fare as i know, no one here is able to alter models. so im' afrai you are in no luck. i liked that staff too...and actually i liked the watermelon mace way more than the melted chocolate ice cream we got as a drop from the same enemy...i mean really from? between the two weapons you tought the turkey wing was the one we wanted the most? really? sometimes i think they are just trolling us..damn

• 3 months later...