Fnis bug is causing me to be stuck in thirdperson. Probably.

firepyromaniac

Hey there. I have used this mod in the past and had no problems, but when I was using it last night and taking some pictures... how do I explain this? So you know in FNIS to stop doing an animation on yourself you need to jump? well imagine that but I cannot escape thirdperson and even if I start a new animation and stop it again it doesn't stop, I have tried running the generator again, disabling all animation mods except fnis, disabling fnis, using save game fixes, dawnguard fixes, and I just cannot figure it out! Any help at all would be a life saver. (This is a repost from the original FNIS thread) By the way I am using mod organizer and reverting to a really old save fixes it but as I said, really old save.

I should ALSO mention that the mod author has stated that he doubts that it is his mod causing problems, which probably means that it was caused by a conflicting mod. Does anyone have information as to which mods could be causing such an odd bug? I don't think I have anything that could do so but I want to know what you think.

Okay if anyone is still reading this it just got weird. I went in and out of a building when my character started to lag behind the camera and then short after became this weird mesh of a rag doll and normal character which attempted to do the animations I was doing like jumping and crouching but it looked so odd and kind of hilarious to be honest, but when I left the building. POOF! my character is invisible! I will update on my newest findings.