Make Your Home Multiple Adoption Friendly

Ld50365

Hi there, i am probably not in the right spot here, since i simply want to make a family-friendly home, unrelated to an additional mod, but i only finde this thread and nothing that is just a tutorial for the vanilla version of hearthfire! So here are my questions anyway:

1. Can i test the hearthfire-system and if it works, when i "coc" into the game (from mainmenu), without having accomplished the "unbound-quest" or is there something, that triggers everything to have it work?

2. Would the "bless-this-home-spell" also qualify to test a modded hearthfire home, if it would only have a capability for 2 and not more Children?

3. Is there a propper Hearthfire-Tutorial for the vanilla-version, which i didn't finde yet?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Destero

• 9 months later...

Hi there I'm using SE and have followed the instructions, but I still have an issue that states that my home is not suitable for my family. The only issue that seems to be related in my papyrus logs says:

"[07/24/2022 - 06:05:12PM] warning: Property CCHouse05 on script relationshipmarriagespousehousescript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

and it has about twenty lines that say the same thing but the initial "CCHouse05" has different numbers.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was having the same problem, and after two days of troubleshooting and doing everything I could think of I finally decided to put the "outside sandbox" marker inside the home. So there's one marker outside and inside the home, and it works just fine now.

The problem for me was that all the doors of my home where in a pre-existing location that would not recognize any new markers I added. Even when I created a new location and attached it making the pre-existing location the parent, the script still wouldn't read any of my new markers.

I hope this helps!

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

I was having the same problem, and after two days of troubleshooting and doing everything I could think of I finally decided to put the "outside sandbox" marker inside the home. So there's one marker outside and inside the home, and it works just fine now.

The problem for me was that all the doors of my home where in a pre-existing location that would not recognize any new markers I added. Even when I created a new location and attached it making the pre-existing location the parent, the script still wouldn't read any of my new markers.

I hope this helps!

Cheers.

i confirm this works too, did a lot of homes and they worked just fine, but lately the no outside sandbox error started poping out, and putting one sandboxOutside marker on the inside fixed it, for some reason, the only thing i didnt manage to fix yet, is the No linked bed one