Characters face is stuck.

AromaElfie

I went into Showracemenu to edit my character*. I had Calientes body mod and Pretty Faces mod activated. The face i created changed once i exited the racemenu. i deactivated all face and body mods, and her face is still showing up as pretty face and wont stop being stuck. I went into the pluggins and it doesnt show up as it being there. I'm not sure how to fix her face.

Edited by AromaElfie

I'm not sure why you refer to your character as a "Sim", that's a different game, but I can roll with it. What do you mean by stuck? Are you trying to remove the pretty face mod?

Edited by DaddyDirection

I'm not sure why you refer to your character as a "Sim", that's a different game, but I can roll with it. What do you mean by stuck? Are you trying to remove the pretty face mod?

Sorry, I'm constantly playing the sims on the side xD but i have removed the pretty face mod. I've removed every appearance mod and nothing is changing. i have different mods for faces that change the structure and stuff. And every mod i put on it wont change. She's stuck with her mouth open. I have no way to change it. I'm basically unable to edit her.