• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AromaElfie

AromaElfie

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I went into Showracemenu to edit my character*. I had Calientes body mod and Pretty Faces mod activated. The face i created changed once i exited the racemenu. i deactivated all face and body mods, and her face is still showing up as pretty face and wont stop being stuck. I went into the pluggins and it doesnt show up as it being there. I'm not sure how to fix her face.

Edited by AromaElfie, 24 September 2014 - 10:02 PM.

DaddyDirection

DaddyDirection

Hell is Empty

• Premium Member
  • 2,469 posts

I'm not sure why you refer to your character as a "Sim", that's a different game, but I can roll with it. What do you mean by stuck? Are you trying to remove the pretty face mod?

Edited by DaddyDirection, 24 September 2014 - 09:09 PM.

AromaElfie

AromaElfie

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm not sure why you refer to your character as a "Sim", that's a different game, but I can roll with it. What do you mean by stuck? Are you trying to remove the pretty face mod?

Sorry, I'm constantly playing the sims on the side xD but i have removed the pretty face mod. I've removed every appearance mod and nothing is changing. i have different mods for faces that change the structure and stuff. And every mod i put on it wont change. She's stuck with her mouth open. I have no way to change it. I'm basically unable to edit her. 

Valkasha

Valkasha

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts

Your appearance is saved in your savegame, simply removing mods that added appearance sliders won't revert the changes those sliders made. Try changing gender or swapping race back and forth.

Edited by Valkasha, 24 September 2014 - 10:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character, face, stuck, malfunction, fix

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.111 seconds