Islam

Atheist

Buddhism

Spiritism

Judaism

Bahais

Agnostic and

Hindu

You could change the alters to the sympols of the religions also like a crusifix for Christianity.

I want to make a Christian gaming channel and play this but i dont like the fake gods.

If you could rename the Dramoria in a way i can yse them as a Christian also that would be GREAT.

Please if someond could do this fore me that would be AWSOME. The sooner the better.

Edited by X19xCOOLBEANx97X

I hate to break it to you, but this would be a lot work that I doubt many modders would be interested in. More than just a simple name-change, this would require extensive rewriting of a large portion of in-game text (such as books and written dialogue), as well as recording a large amount of dialogue audio, and even then it really wouldn't make much sense.

Not to mention that many Christians would consider it to be blasphemous at best...

You need to realize the difference between life and fiction. Bethesda studios isn't trying to get people to worship the gods in The Elder Scrolls games. You are no less Christian for playing the game or any other that features gods and goddesses, be they fictional or from the real world. I don't think God is sitting on his throne and spots you playing a game with non-christian gods in it and says "Well, guess he ain't getting in heaven now." God has more important things to think about than what video games you play.

The absolute first thing in any religion is to keep to thine own self, and not concern yourself with what others do. This is just as true for Christianity as it is for Islam. That is an unbreakable tenet. If *anyone* is giving someone grief over playing a video game that uses fictional religious symbolism, then the person giving the grief needs to STFU and mind their own business.

It is not what goes into a man the defiles him, but what comes out. This has nothing to do with food and drink and smoke. This is only about what you see, read, and hear.

Edited by DrNewcenstein