Daedric Dagger Strange Collision Issues

softcatsocks

Whenever I have the Daedric Dagger equiped (sheathed), I get weird collision issues. For example, whenever I am using an object that has animation (sitting on a chair, cooking) I get some clanking weapon sounds while the animation is playing, as if the dagger is spazzing out and hitting everything (even when the dagger appears to sit calmly on my side). Sometimes clutter such as cups and plates will thrown around nearby. Another major bug is when I ride a horse with the Daedric Dagger equipped. When I ride past an NPC on the horse, the NPC will get stuck on the side of the horse and get dragged along.

These only happen when I have the Daedric Dagger equipped. I switched to Ebony and it didn't happen anymore. Anyone else noticed these?

Edited by softcatsocks

Hmmm...I'd be looking at any mods that change the Daedric dagger in any way. It's an odd issue, and I'm wondering if a change in the collision of the dagger model might be the culprit. I don't know enough about how such things work to say for certain, but it seems reasonable, doesn't it? :)