Can someone help me make a mod where you shout PO-TA-TO! and potatoes come flying out of your mouth? I'd be fine if I knew how to do this. Sounds like some scripting (I don't know sh!t about scripting) and stock sounds of someone saying potato. It could be how the Dovahkiin from the trailer says it (fus-ro-dah!) instead of the one that's actually in the game (fus... ro dah!).

Thanks DrNewcenstein. I'll start working on it so we can get three words- Po, Ta (pronounced tay) and To (pronounced toh). Po will be a bunch of potatoes, Ta will be flaming potatoes (baked potatoes would look wierd since the potato is cut in half and it acts like a whole object) and To will be exploding flaming potatoes.

Update: I've finished the spell mod and added a nice little sarcophagus to contain the spell's scroll in (in the hands of its owner). Just give me a chance to test, possibly fix, take some screenshots and upload. NinjaPotato out!

Update 2: I'm going to start another thread so if you're interested, click on this.

Edited by NinjaPotato02