Cannot use any kind of arrows.

Dragun9500

just because the video says there are 7 files you need, that may not be true. You ONLY need all 7 files if you use all 7 mods.

When you first make a bashed patch it is empty, you have to right click on it and choose the rebuild option, then you may or may not get a box pop-up, but either way you have to make sure all files in your load order are included for the best possible bashed patched unless a specific mod says not to include it in the bashed patch, like an ENB or the Reproccer files, those you don't include as the Reproccer will do it's own patching.

your load order looks good, you can compare it to my own if you search on google for " gromulos load order " , seems I am famous now lol :P

Edited by gromulos

Thank you both for all the help. I got it working now. I don't really know what mod it was, but I have everything but the patches for "Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2" and "Familiar Faces". And now I can use arrows on all my characters. Buuuuut now I have to figure out what's wrong with my load distance. I have my Skyrim.ini file set to ugridstoload=7 and the other two lines after that are correct. But smaller objects like people don't load in unless I am as close as 20 feet from them. And larger objects in the world like Whiterun are the same. It's always something with my game. x.x

• 2 weeks later...