Undeath - Progress Halted [SPOILERS AHOY!]

Moldy

So,I installed Undeath recently,made a necromancer (named him Mannimarco,because KING OF WORMS,BABY!),and made my way up to level 60 before starting off on the questline. Things went very well for me. However,there's an issue. I'm at (SPOILER ALERT!) Scourg Barrow,and I've plumbed its depths. I've found the Black Book,and learned its secrets. I can now begin the Path of Transcendence. However,I haven't even SEEN Antioch in the Barrow. At all. Oh,yeah,I've HEARD him. In particular,the tunnel that connects a chamber that leads to a troll den and the Arkay the Enemy brazier. I jump there,or fire off a Thunderbolt,Antioch hears me,and proceeds to search,but gives up. Whoever voiced him,by the way,mad props. Sold the role.

Anyways.

As I said before,I found the Black Book. In the aforementioned chamber,before the brazier chamber,I've noticed a suspicious wall. To me,it looks like a hidden door. One of those stone slabs that look like a cave wall,but slides open when you throw the switch. Thing is,I've searched the entire cave network,and didn't find a single switch,besides the pull chain that leads to the Black Book.

Am I missing something? Or should I have made Namira's Corrosion instead of the Embalming Essence?

EDIT: I was completely derping out. I made a wrong turn half a dungeon ago. That fixed things. Sorry about that.

Edited by Moldy

• 4 years later...