• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Sludgedog

Sludgedog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
I've not been bothered by the photo's I've seen, but I'm aware that different people have different 'tolerances' to nudity/gore. I applaud the dude's decision to take a stand and say, 'Adult content in adult section, please'

Rodnix

Rodnix

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
Here is a suggestion, add a 'check box' to change the nudity/adult-content status, after the file has been uploaded (by the uploader) as well. This will reduce the load on the server and save traffic on both sides. Thus, if anyone has not changed the status for a 'partial' allowed photo, they would not need to take the photo down completely and re-uploading it before stating it as adult-content.

Regards
Rodnix

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Moderators
  • 8,256 posts

Here is a suggestion, add a 'check box' to change the nudity/adult-content status, after the file has been uploaded (by the uploader) as well. This will reduce the load on the server and save traffic on both sides. Thus, if anyone has not changed the status for a 'partial' allowed photo, they would not need to take the photo down completely and re-uploading it before stating it as adult-content.

Regards
Rodnix

Well, if you go to "manage your images" and then in the list of your images click on "edit" for one of them, it will give you the "Is there adult-only content in this image" pulldown to change every time, right under the description field and things. So we do have a "switch" to change the adult-only status already, or am I mistaken?
(In case I misread you and it's not about images only, the same pulldown is in the edit window for uploaded "files" as well, just checked it.)

Switching between the regular image share and the supporters image share by a similar check box or pulldown though I think will be a little harder to implement and not really worth the time or even make a lot of sense. It's totally different sections after all, and not everybody has access to the latter.

However, some content simply isn't allowed to be displayed on the front page, period, no matter who or what you are or if it's tagged adult-only or not. Then the supporters image share is the only option, if any.

Gratus

Gratus

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
So something like this is perfectly fine of the amount of flesh visible so pasties usage would be also allowed now ?
I read the rules and i see there is no coverment requirement anymore (amount of surface that has to be covered) ?

It's really confusing, so as long as the nipples and genitals are fully covered it's fine the breast itself doesn't have to ? be covered to x percentage like before anymore, did i understood this right as long as i mark it Adult-Only i will be fine ?

http://static.skyrim...-1344008467.jpg

Edited by Gratus, 04 August 2012 - 10:39 AM.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts
@ Gratus: Please read the first post in this topic
To make it clear - That image would not be allowed in the regular image share - But would be acceptable in the supporter image share.

Nude and near nude images are not allowed in the regular image share EVEN if they are flagged as adult. For some reason people who haven't read the first post in this topic seem to think that nudity is the only reason for the adult flag. That is just not true. There are actually other reasons an image may be flagged as adult. - Read the rules!

The supporter image share is the ONLY place nude images are allowed.

for those who just don't get it and have problems understanding the first post in this topic.
In the regular image share that is available to everyone
No nudity
No see through clothing
No near nudity
No pasties :rolleyes:
No NSFW
If you would not show that pic to your prudish grandmother - put it into the supporter image section - If you are too young to access the supporter image share - just don't post it.

If you insist on trying to push as close to the rules as possible, don't be surprised when you get banned.

Gratus

Gratus

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

@ Gratus: Please read the first post in this topic
To make it clear - That image would not be allowed in the regular image share - But would be acceptable in the supporter image share.

Nude and near nude images are not allowed in the regular image share EVEN if they are flagged as adult. For some reason people who haven't read the first post in this topic seem to think that nudity is the only reason for the adult flag. That is just not true. There are actually other reasons an image may be flagged as adult. - Read the rules!

The supporter image share is the ONLY place nude images are allowed.

for those who just don't get it and have problems understanding the first post in this topic.
In the regular image share that is available to everyone
No nudity
No see through clothing
No near nudity
No pasties :rolleyes:
No NSFW
If you would not show that pic to your prudish grandmother - put it into the supporter image section - If you are too young to access the supporter image share - just don't post it.

If you insist on trying to push as close to the rules as possible, don't be surprised when you get banned.

bben64 wouldn't striking someone be more appropriate then to immediately ban someone ?

anyways could you please repair the link of Robinson to that image that shows what would still be appropriate with the Adult-Only filter on ?

Acceptable with adult-only content filter, but less clothing on the breasts or a shot that contained more of the lower body and it probably wouldn't be (I assume there would be hair showing)

is broken

xplosivwar69

xplosivwar69

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 166 posts
I have a question.
Is this allowed?
I can move it into the supporter images if not.
I don't want to get banned due to my negligence.
http://skyrim.nexusm...m/images/124875
Sorry if I caused any trouble. x.x

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
Mark it adult only and it's fine.

xplosivwar69

xplosivwar69

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 166 posts
Done and done.
Thank you. :)

Janitaska

Janitaska

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
I'm confused. I have one I made to help cheer up a friend and it contains a little 'peek' at the tip of his... Well, you know. I have it under 'Adult Only' and most of 'its' covered so is this ok, or not?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds