• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Janitaska

Janitaska

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Oh! Sorry, forgot the link. This is the pic. http://oblivion.nexu...m/images/129022
If I need to remove it that's fine but could you please PM me so I can do it ASAP? Thankyou.

TheVampireDante

TheVampireDante

Domnitorul armatei strigoi

• Moderators
  • 26,759 posts

I removed it myself - not appropriate.

If it's for someone, why not just send it to them privately?

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts

I'm confused. I have one I made to help cheer up a friend and it contains a little 'peek' at the tip of his... Well, you know. I have it under 'Adult Only' and most of 'its' covered so is this ok, or not?

Marking as "Adult" does not make it alright.  The rule of NO NUDITY in the General Image Share is absolute. 

That's why there's a special, BIG COLOURED BOX reminding you of that on the upload page.

There are other kinds of "Adult" content that might be allowed, but not that.  If you absolutely must post (or view) such material, use the "Supporters Image Share".

Janitaska

Janitaska

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Ok, thankyou.

Caelrya

Caelrya

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

I've got a short question about images 'covering' unallowed parts, as because last week I've got one of my images removed, not because of showing nipples but for hands covering her breasts and hiding nipples and most of the breasts.

This leaves me a little bit insecure.

Is it allowed to cover nudity parts like breasts with other 'things' (not armor!) like environment (flowers in the grass etc), or some haircuts who are long enough or water when flagged as adult-content?

Gratus

Gratus

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Read my post on the previous page and then bben46 answer to that

though uncertainty stays and it's more or less the mods decision :wink:

also still not fixed

Acceptable with adult-only content filter, but less clothing on the breasts or a shot that contained more of the lower body and it probably wouldn't be (I assume there would be hair showing

so you have to interpolate your answer from this ;)

Pose not allowed for visible breasts

Edited by Gratus, 24 July 2013 - 07:34 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.019 seconds