Creation Kit won't show plugins/masterfiles?

CharleStone

To help determine the issues here: post a screen shot showing the data folder and the address line above in the windows explorer.

IF the main master file is not showing up? that means the CK is not installed in the correct place.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Similar issue. When running CK through MO2, mods do not show when I click on the 'Open' icon. Only the default mods in Data show, none of my mods in MO2.

i have got the same issue. Anybody can help?

EDIT: Sorted. Uninstall CK and reinstall it from Bethesda Launcher (just to make sure you get a clear copy). Then you need to make sure to start CK directly from MO2 shortcut the first time. It will take a while depending on how many mods you have installed already. After You click "Yes" button to the window that will pop up it will set the Data ready with all your plugins. I hope i was clear enough :)

• 1 year later...

This just happened to me. I noticed all my esp's and esm's were missing from my FO4 data folder. So I went into Vortex, clicked deploy mods, then it gave me a pop up saying they were deleted, but also gave me an option to revert the changes. I reverted, opened CK and my data was back available.

Hope this helps

• 4 months later...

2022 and this still happens, but now we can't use the Bethesda launcher because they got rid of it.

Last time I used the CK, I had to install it from the launcher in order to get it to work at all. Now, eight years after the OP, this still happens and I can't figure out what to do because the one solution that worked, the launcher, is long gone.