I decided to listen to Morrowind theme song.

antonkr

...it made me cry :(

I played Morrowind long long ago. I was around 7 or 8 at that time. I wasn't that good at it but I enjoyed it a lot. Loved every moment of it. No memories of it make me shed tears. I am thinking about getting a copy as soon as I can. It just bring old memories. What did you guys think when you first played it?

• 2 months later...
Hmmm I played Morrowind when I was really young as well, I recall being freaked out by everything and scared that I was in the wrong place or that a guard would kill me. I enjoyed immensely more when I came back to it when older.

Omg, it was the first xbox game I ever owned!! I was going around balamora taking stuff, eyeballing the guards, it was wonderful. What got me was the music really, it has a slow relaxing theme, then a fast energetic one in combat. It was a no brainier to get it for computer whenever I could. Lol I still remember what my character was:

Race: Nord

Class: Juggernaut

Guilds/position:

Mages/head

Fighters/very low

Televani/ head

• 2 months later...

I believe that I received the game for my eleventh birthday. My goodness, was that a great birthday. It instantly became my favorite game of all time. Like you, I do not have any bad memories of it whatsoever. That game brought, and still brings, joy to my gaming life. Something about that game is magical. The environments? The gameplay? The people? The story? The quests?

To me, it seems to be all that and more. Long live Morrowind! You should seriously consider buying it again.

Also, the theme song is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time, and I love metal music and rarely anything else. Just goes to show, once again, the magic of Morrowind.

Morrowind was the game that got me hooked on Bethesda games. Up until that point I had played only linear RPGs like those of the famous Final Fantasy franchise, games that were less like playing a game and more like just watching a bunch of animated sequences. Then I discovered this open-ended adventure and this entire world to explore, and I've never gone back.

Though some of today's players might criticize its graphics in comparison to Oblivion and the like, I still recommend that anybody with a computer or an XBox and a love for gaming play it at least once. It will always be a part of my video game library.

• 7 months later...

...it made me cry :(

I played Morrowind long long ago. I was around 7 or 8 at that time.

And I reviewed it for a publication when it first appeared. When I was 50. Thanks for that timely reminder of how many body parts of mine are now ready to fall off.

;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...