An other Stutter Mystery "HELP"

jshelp13

Ok so I know there are a lot of forums about the stutter problems with skyrim and a lot of different fixes but this is a strange one for me and none of the "fixes" have worked . This isn't a micro stutter it is a Horrific stutter.

First of I built a new computer about 6 months ago .

Specs:

Amd A10-7850k Apu 3.7ghz

Gigabyte F2A88XXM-D3H Motherboard

Gskills Sniper 2133 8gb (4gb Vram allocated)

WD blue 1tb HDD

Samsung 26" LED Hdtv 1366x768 60hz for the monitor

After building I installed Skyrim, FO3 and FNV and after some tweaking was able to play all of them relatively smooth with very few ctd's. As for skyrim I played several hundred hours with only a few (well more than a few) crashes. I had 128 active esp's including texture mods, it ran pretty flawlessly at between 50 and 60 fps. So I decided to try out Mod Organizer so I uninstalled all the mods and did a fresh skyrim install, I set up MO and installed the same skse version, 1.07.0 alpha with the memory fix, and all the EXACT same mods I was using before. From the very start I had this terrible stutter and what I think is referred to screen tear, where there is a blurred line across the screen when moving mouse up and down fast. The stutter is really bad when moving the mouse left and right when standing still and when turning around, when moving its just jittery or blurred and lags when loading distant terrain, all of this happens when FPS stays consistent at 50 to 60, No sudden drops, some areas I can drop into the low 40's. Also when I am in interiors, even caves and dungeons, I get 60 fps with no drops but still stutter, it is a lot worse when I'm out in the "world".

So again this is EXACTLY the same set up except for running it out of Mod Organizer.

Here are the steps I tried.

Deleted all mods and re-downloaded and installed

Updated skse to cuurent version

Disabled mouse acceleration

Cleaned Master files (made it worse)

Uninstalled MO and went back to NMM

ReInstallled same mods

Removed all texture mods

Removed all mods

Wiped out OS and Reinstalled everything

Tries different ini fixes and other stuff found in the forums

Enboost (makes is worse)

Hialgoboost (no change)

Fps Limiter

Turned off all background processes

Tried Razer Game Booster

Tried installing skyrim from disc instead of steam

And other changes that I just cant remember

Nothing helped, some made it worse but I don't get hardly any crashes just the stutter. It is completely unplayable.

I can play the vanilla game with just the standard micro stutter but overall smooth, add skse it gets a tiny bit worse, add basics like skyui, detailed map and race menu stays the same then I add any other mods is goes real bad again (Texture mods have NO effect as in worse or better). This is also the same issue with the Fallout games BUT I play Tomb Raider on high setting (runs Perfect) both metro games on high and Battlefield 4 on medium all run great.

I have went back to Mod Organizer just so I can play around with mods easier and set up different profiles to find the best combonation to play with less stutter but it doesn't matter, nothing works.

I do plan on setting up dual graphics with adding a R7 250 2gb but I really don't think that will help.

Keep in mind the most important factor is that skyrim played almost perfect before switching to MO from NMM with a fresh install. I'm sure it could still be a hardware problem like HDD or Monitor but I have done Performance checks and Benchmark test with passMark (I think that's what I used) and everything test out to be fine.

So if anyone Has any other suggestions, I'm all ears. I am desperate!