Super Mutant Mod Idea

Theonewhoisodd

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do the navmeshing, it's all I'm really good at anyway. Sounds like a great idea to, it does get kinda boring always running into the same types of super mutants repeatedly.

I'd love to be the Quest Designer, as I have extensive writing experience and have written quests for FO3 before. I warn you, I can't mod to save my life, but I can make up stories.

Secondly, I could also Voice-Act. I have a natural North London RP accent, however, I can fake very good French accents, New Englander accents, Southern, and I've perfected the California/West Coast accent.

LASTLY, I can also Beta-Test.

I think that's it.

i would love to beta test i already have the collosi and other mods that you made and they work great for me i love them so if you will let me thanks but if not then :wallbash:

Don't forget, the Overlords have specific spawn points which makes them great adversaries as they have many Mutants with them, usually close quarters. So you'll have to think of good ways and places to put them in. The Overlords were a trouble, atleast before Fawkes got his "upgrade" (I forget of Overlords are Broken Steel DLC or not but meh)