Skyrim HD textures never load, never mind what I do

Tribalon

For the last pic - is nudity allowed in the forum in general or should I just use "harmless" pictures? Not sure :blink:...

Yes, I took a look into the FAQ about that but I did not find a clear instruction, there was lots about hosters like Imageshack, maybe because I'm no native speaker... It's nothing serious, just from one of the nude mods.

Edited by Tribalon

The original game files are packed in BSA files, when you disable a mod, the game automatically goes back to using the original files....UNLESS you extracted the BSA's and in that case you would need to "Verify Game cache" in steam.

I was trying to generate a BSA HD texture file with BSAOpt, but it did not work, nevermind which setting I tried, the output file size was always the same and too small for the HD files being included, so I guess it was corrupted. Is there any location to simply download the HD BSA texture file without need to create it by myself? Guess, I got no luck -_-

So I have extracted the files to the texture folder like being described in forums.

I checked via Steam for inconsistencies and it found two, repaired. I checked again and it found another one. Restarted the games and just like before.

See if this is in your Skyrim.ini located in >>my docs/my games /skyrim /skyrim.ini **

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

IF not add that to the [Archive} section...see if it helps.

**if you use MO the ini files are in the MO "profiles " Folder.

See if this is in your Skyrim.ini located in >>my docs/my games /skyrim /skyrim.ini **

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

IF not add that to the [Archive} section...see if it helps.

**if you use MO the ini files are in the MO "profiles " Folder.

Hi there,

I did not find the entry you mentioned, so I put it to the ini file as you have been advising, but it has had no effect :-/.

Greetings

Tribalon