Dwarf Sex Please

Lehcar

WHY do dwarves get neglected in all the sex scene mods. I can't seem to find a single one out there that doesn't neglet dwarf Wardens. This so unbelievably sucky and disappointing! Why can't someone do some dwarf love?

Also why have scene mods not been made for any of the non-companion sexual encounters, like, I dunno... Cammen/Gheyna, Mardy and Teli, the Desire Demon, Dairren/Iona...?

Whats so good about sex on video games?

If you wish to debate whether sexual situations should be included in video games, movies, TV shows, and other entertainment media, there is a section for that in the forums, but on a mod release thread is not the time or the place. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

Makes it all the more interesting.

I would try to do cutscene myself but dont know where to find the proper models to insert... or how to insert them right, or... aie

WHY do dwarves get neglected in all the sex scene mods. I can't seem to find a single one out there that doesn't neglet dwarf Wardens. This so unbelievably sucky and disappointing! Why can't someone do some dwarf love?

Also why have scene mods not been made for any of the non-companion sexual encounters, like, I dunno... Cammen/Gheyna, Mardy and Teli, the Desire Demon, Dairren/Iona...?

Did you ever get your toolset working? I still have that builder to builder file we talked about on another board that you can have if you want it. The one for Lady Aeducan and Gorhim.

I do indeed have a working toolset now :happy:

I'll post the builder to builder file for that one, and one my fiance tinkered to replace the slap from Unna in the commoner origin. She was trying to make a daydream sequence with it, and then she lost interest in it. I didn't know she had made it until this morning. I'll post both on the Kaitlyn's Reward mod for about a day. I'll list them as optional files named "For Lehcar".

It's now 1900 here central time US, and I will remove those files tomorrow at 1700 central time US. However, if you write back before that time that you have them and they are working I will remove them earlier. You are welcome to change, post, whatever you like. They are yours to play with. :thumbsup:

It's sex. Therefore it's interesting. Doesen't matter where it is, it's interesting and entertaining.

Only for those who have no sex in real life

Heh, that's such a cop out. If you don't like to see them, fine. Or if you're embarassed to watch them, fine. Trying to make somebody else feel bad about watching it is asinine. I have a pretty decent sexlife, I like the scenes, and I find them interesting. What's that make me ?

This one is almost, if not equal to, the homophobic exuse for guys playing female avatars.

You've heard it before, say it together now, "I play female toons because I would rather look a female butt than a males."

Silly, and homophobic, to the extreme. If you like to play fem toons and you're a guy, it doesen't make you gay. Throwing out that tired arse exuse isn't necessary. Not to mention, why would you be staring at your character's butt for extended periods ? Male or female ? You would kind of miss out on alot of the game you're playing.

Some have, but not all. There are mods for Bella and Kaitlyn, and I could of swore somebody said something about one for Cammen/Gheyna somewhere. I think they'll all be along soon enough. The Isabel scenes should be particularly interesting, and a huge time sink for whoever actually does them.