Dwarf Sex Please

Lehcar

lol That's not homophobic, it's just a heterosexual preference.

Uh, no. That reason is homophobic (for the most part anyway; I would grant a very small percentage to those who's sole reason for playing a female toon is to look at their butt ). Guys are probably more embarassed than anything that they're playing a female toon. So they throw out that reason to justify it. It's not necessary. It's totally fine if you like to play a fem toon.

Me. I'm heterosexual. But I always play male toons. Easier to identify with the character, and a bigger sense of immersion IMO. Can also say I've tried playing fem toons a few times in RPG's but never to completion. I just feel too disconnected from the character. Can also say staring at their arse , male or female, is not a large part of my experience. Of course you can't help but see it, you're behind the character most of the time afterall, but how much do you really stare ? Most of the time you're focusing on the enviroment, or that enemy launching it's attack at you, or being engaged in dialog. It's just not realistic to stare at your character's behind for extended periods. So the reason is therefore illogical, and yes, homophobic.

But I'll say no more. Don't want to deviate any further in this thread because this isn't what the topic is supposed to be about.

lol That's not homophobic, it's just a heterosexual preference.

Uh, no. That reason is homophobic (for the most part anyway; I would grant a very small percentage to those who's sole reason for playing a female toon is to look at their butt ). Guys are probably more embarassed than anything that they're playing a female toon. So they throw out that reason to justify it. It's not necessary. It's totally fine if you like to play a fem toon.

If you feel you need to use "probably" in your argument then chances are it's not as much of a fact as you try to make it sound.

Not everyone plays the game with the mindset the character on screen is them. As such, not everyone is going to think "oh i'm playing a girl". For many it's going to be similar to how people play the Sims -- they direct characters on screen through their little adventures and watch these adventures unfold, but they don't associate these characters with themselves and they don't get self-conscious about some of these characters being females.

Thus, it's perfectly viable for a heterosexual male to have a female character on their screen for no other reason but what they say -- that it's more pleasing to their eye. Because it really is. Same reason people make mods which remove armour pieces to show more of the skin. Because that's also something they enjoy to see.

If you feel you need to use "probably" in your argument then chances are it's not as much of a fact as you try to make it sound.

Never really intended to make it sound like a hardcore fact. Just that's it's more likely than other reasons.

Thus, it's perfectly viable for a heterosexual male to have a female character on their screen for no other reason but what they say -- that it's more pleasing to their eye.

Now explaining it like that makes more sense. But because they choose to single out the buttocks is what inclines me to think homophobia.

Now explaining it like that makes more sense. But because they choose to single out the buttocks is what inclines me to think homophobia.

I'd say it's quite natural given the butt is the single part of human behind we tend to focus on. If anything it'd rather seem odd to me you'd choose to associate the mention of it with homosexuality, when anal sex is practiced by both orientations and as such when a guy looks at a woman and says "gee i'd like to f- that ass" there's much bigger chance he actually means exactly what he says, rather than concerns himself with whether he's being seen as homosexual by anyone nearby :wink:

I'd say it's quite natural given the butt is the single part of human behind we tend to focus on.

Maybe, during sexual attraction in general. But were talking about a video game avatar here.

If anything it'd rather seem odd to me you'd choose to associate the mention of it with homosexuality

When it's presented in the way that quote I used is, yes I think it is. Whether intened or not, is still pretty much is IMO. And it's odd huh ? Why's that ? Am I the one with some deep seeded psychological problem ? http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/tongue.gif

when anal sex is practiced by both orientations and as such when a guy looks at a woman and says "gee i'd like to f- that ass" there's much bigger chance he actually means exactly what he says

Heh, that's not even close to a good comparison for your point.

Just one final point, video games are about stirring up one's imagination. Wouldn't a heterosexual guy have a blast adventuring with a sexy female adventuress? Remember Lara Croft and the number of games her pixelated behind spawned? I say blame it on Lara Croft and let the OP get his poor request granted! :biggrin:

Wouldn't a heterosexual guy have a blast adventuring with a sexy female adventuress?

Sure. I did. Had plenty of great fun with Tomb Raider games. Lara's "pixels" were just a small side bonus though. The platforming, puzzle solving, and story were the real draws.

I'll just agree to disagree. Never said what I was saying is fact anyway. Only my opinion.

when anal sex is practiced by both orientations and as such when a guy looks at a woman and says "gee i'd like to f- that ass" there's much bigger chance he actually means exactly what he says

Heh, that's not even close to a good comparison for your point.

Well, i'll have to disagree. That is, if i view a statement about finding female behind attractive sexually as something that can be taken at face value, then i think it can apply just the same when the statement is "i prefer the look of female behind than of male one".

WHY do dwarves get neglected in all the sex scene mods. I can't seem to find a single one out there that doesn't neglet dwarf Wardens. This so unbelievably sucky and disappointing! Why can't someone do some dwarf love?

Also why have scene mods not been made for any of the non-companion sexual encounters, like, I dunno... Cammen/Gheyna, Mardy and Teli, the Desire Demon, Dairren/Iona...?

There is an Alistair and dwarf sex mod from tmp7704's "mild sex scenes" at: http://social.bioware.com/project/2418/ -- there's an unique scene for the first time they go to the tent and there's a different scene that plays out for repeat tent visits. In addition to that, the dwarf and Alistair kiss has been improved (Alistair bends his knees to the dwarf's height instead of the vanilla auto-adjustment.) I highly recommend checking out tmp's other projects -- he's got dwarf proportion fix for the dwarf arm and hands along with many new hairstyles available for the dwarf PC. As far as I know, he doesn't host his work on the nexus so bookmarking his project page is recommended.

One of the images from the mild sex scene with dwarf/Alistair:

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz291/gilsa1/dragonage/alistair/al-df-repeattent-02.jpg