Skyrim God Mode

preston66

Anyway to permanently disable the god mode ,because i know you can just do tgm and it would turn off but you can still turn it back on later,anyway to disable it completely because ,i cannot play without it and thats gotta stop ,i do realizee i could just turn off tgm but every time i am inn a near-death situation i freak out and type it in the console ,im kinda a newb well sort of,been playin it since late august

Try turning down the difficulty a bit, so you aren't as likely to he in situations where that's your knee jerk reaction.

Unfortunately, because of the way the console is integrated in the system, I don't think there's any way to disable it... You could remove your ~ key I suppose...

*edit I stand corrected, but I refuse to edit history, so I will let my lack of knowledge stand

Edited by Lachdonin

Invest time into alchemy or restoration (or both) or get gold from smithing good gear to create potions. Almost dead? Chug some health potions or cast a restoration spell. Also, spend some time to train your block and armor skill, use stealth to take out a target before the fight begins etc. There's loads of ways to beat hard situations, if you rely on tgm to survive you will NEVER improve. Just make a quicksave and die a couple of times, dying is fine, you'll learn from it and get better.