Changing a character's race

hmmmmm.

Well, since Wynn isn't OC (Original Content) to DAA, she'd have had to have been added via a mod. Check the .erf files for a UTC file for wynn in the mod files that you're using to add her to DAA. Most likely, they took a route similar to what they did with Leliana in Leliana's song, and have her as a completely different character. Which means another utc file to edit.

Those mod files should be in either documents/bioware/dragonage/packages/core/override or documents/bioware/dragonage/addins then the folder for whichever mod you're using that adds her to DAA.

Edit- I forgot that they have a few minute or so appearances.

For their very short appearances.... I dont have DAA anymore, so I can't tell you their exact location. :sad: only that the DAA gamefiles are located GameFiles/DragonAge/AddIns/dao_prc_ep_1 (might be listed under C:/games/DragonAge/AddIns/dao_prc_ep_1 on a default installation (mine was custom, to a different drive)

I posted a while back on where the velanna morph was located, I'd think that wynn's would be in the same locale. Let me see if I can find that thread. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/8/index/1864538/1

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=212614

Not sure if Wynn's is located there or not.

Yeah, I have been looking through those trying to find it. She is in it briefly to set uup a quest to find another mage in the woods where you find Velanna. I'll look through the other DLC folders for her utc. I figure it has to be something different like they did for her in Ostagar. That's how I am able to make two different looks for her. One look for each utc.

Yeah, I remembered that after a bit. Sorry about that bud, it had been QUITE a while since I played DAA.

unfortunately.... i'm not finding any info on where her file is located for DAA :(

Tried hunting around at social bioware and on google, and just not coming up with it :( :(

I haven't either, and since Anora, Alistair, Oghren, and Wynne all make appearances, and all with different clothing, I am guessing they have to have utc's somewhere. Howwever, like you I am coming up blank on my searches. I might have to release it for Origins and patch later if I ever find it. I have just Denerim left to test, so far the only thing I have some across is her face at the bottom of the screen while talking to the Guardian in the Sacred Ashes quest. Once I find that cutscene, should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Well, I thought I had it figured out, but not close enough. I just finished the game I was testing with, and good thing I went all the way to the end. Killed the AD, made myself king, and right after Anora's coronation Wynne changes back into a human. :wallbash: Come to find out she has THREE .utc files in Origins. I was hoping I got lucky and the epi200cr_wynne.utc was used in Awakening, but not the case. Back to the hunt. :blush: But figured I would let others know that there are at least two .utc files for party members excluding Morrigan. The ones for the epilogue are found in the epilogue/funeral folder for creatures in the toolset pallette window.

It actually wasn't so bad, well except the Awakening part. It just goes to show that testing all the way to the end is crucial on mods like this because there may be something that comes out of left field. :biggrin: