enemy target health bar bug glitch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Upahman

Upahman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

So the issue I'm experiencing is a little difficult to explain. The health bar on the target / enemy appears to be locked at a certain maximum value and doesn't scale for different enemies. For example, it works properly on weak enemies such as wolves and horses, but when I attack a stronger target with more health, they will take several hits without the health bar decreasing, until their total damage reaches a certain point and then it works as normal.

My computer specs are under this spoiler, I know that I'm running on a potato but it still gives me a consistent 35 fps and I'm fairly sure that isn't the issue:

Spoiler

I'm running the most up to date skyrim with all three dlcs. I use NMM and LOOT to sort. Mods are under the cut:

Spoiler

Sorry again for the particularly wordy description. If you don't quite understand what the issue is, I'll take a fraps video of the bug and send it in, but I'd like to avoid that because it's a bit time consuming and i'm pretty busy at the moment. Thanks in advance for any help that you can give!

lunasdarklight

lunasdarklight

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

this is my first time seeing anyone else with this issue and I'm glad I'm not alone although it seems no one else seems to know what's wrong. seemed to happen to me after installing dual sheath redux and sexlab although i can't remove them to see because by my experience it would just break the game.

Akreontage

Akreontage

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

When you hit the target game focuses on other creatures and shows their health bars, not your target's health.

Nothing can be done here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enemy, target, health bar, bug, glitch

Page loaded in: 1.030 seconds