Leliana's Song

danscott84

it's worth every penny in my view , love the story and especially love the characters.a little turned off on certain aspect of the DLC specifically on

on certain graphic angle of the view like one of Lelis Eyes doesn't seem to have the same color and same as majorlaine changes from a yellow eye to another color and how they use old maps from awakening i was expecting a new map but it didn't happen sad to say ,hey no biggie i do like the detailed story line and the new achievements only manage to finish 1 achievement on my first play throu........gj on voice (majorlaine not included)

over all rating from past DLC releases i'd give it a 4/5 on leliana Song.

so far so good XD

Great afternoon's fun! Had a ball and wanted more, plus fitted very well into what happens in Origins. Doesn't hurt that Leliana is my favorite VO, (with Morri/Claudia Black a close second!) Fully agree that as a DLC it's at least a 4-out-of-5. What would have made it a 5 (for me) would have been more emphasis specifically on Bard/Rogue skills.

TWO BIG: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For those who really care about the "bonus" item, here's a shot.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1278463002.jpg

Question, does 1.03 still bork the game and most mods? The only reason I've held off on recent DLC is because of patch 1.03...

The 1.03 patch doesn't "bork most mods" (unless you consider the developers' "official" changes to fix something differently than some modder did as "borking".) What it does, for many of us, is a) crash the system, making the game unplayable, and b) introduce a whole new collection of bugs that weren't there before (e.g. pickpocketing, dog-fetch).

Those of us who encountered problem a) and have been lucky enough to find a workaround, (the FO3 "Large Memory Area" flag fix worked for me) have been very happy with the fixes for b) that the community developed.

Installing 1.03 allows playing DA:A and any DLC (just finished Leliana's Song yesterday evening!) that relies on the changes to the underlying code that 1.03 made. If you're interested, I posted (both here and on the Bioware forums) the results of comparing all files between 1.02 and 1.03 and listed the changed ones.

Ok, here's a glitch, I think. I noticed after I deleted the first runthrough that my achievments also dropped off. All subsequent playthroughs have not reactivated them. Anyone else notice this? And has anyone noticed if this also affects the armor availability on Origins or Awakening?

I have the two achievements I got on the 1st playthrough; will have to work on that other one. Been wearing the armor all day in Origins; changed it toT9, changed the color - it works for me. Haven't tried it in AW.

Question, does 1.03 still bork the game and most mods? The only reason I've held off on recent DLC is because of patch 1.03...

The 1.03 patch doesn't "bork most mods" (unless you consider the developers' "official" changes to fix something differently than some modder did as "borking".) What it does, for many of us, is a) crash the system, making the game unplayable, and b) introduce a whole new collection of bugs that weren't there before (e.g. pickpocketing, dog-fetch).

Those of us who encountered problem a) and have been lucky enough to find a workaround, (the FO3 "Large Memory Area" flag fix worked for me) have been very happy with the fixes for b) that the community developed.

Installing 1.03 allows playing DA:A and any DLC (just finished Leliana's Song yesterday evening!) that relies on the changes to the underlying code that 1.03 made. If you're interested, I posted (both here and on the Bioware forums) the results of comparing all files between 1.02 and 1.03 and listed the changed ones.

Well, it looks like 1.03 and Awakenings at least still does prevent most mods from working. I even tried to load a vanilla Origins game and I get a huge list of mods that won't load now that I reinstalled 1.03. Pretty disappointing.

Well, it looks like 1.03 and Awakenings at least still does prevent most mods from working. I even tried to load a vanilla Origins game and I get a huge list of mods that won't load now that I reinstalled 1.03. Pretty disappointing.

Not sure what mods you mean...

I'm running over a dozen (on average) playing DA:O, DA:A, and all DLC up to Leliana's Song (except "The One that Must Not Be Mentioned". :P ) This includes some with pretty fundamental changes (e.g. "Skip the Fade", "du_nohat", "Extra Dog Slot"), some aethetic ones (e.g. "PT's Vibrant Colors", "LotF Au Naturale", Leli and Morri facemorphs) and some plot/dialogue ones (e.g. "Polygamey", "Dialogue Tweaks", "Morrigan Restoration Patch".)

About the only flavour I don't use regularly are those that add/buff items, and even then I have done so under 1.03 without any problems, (e.g. "Improved Atmosphere") I just prefer to make-do with what I can find...

I don't know what to tell you. It looks like when I load an awakening game, the mods don't even show up as installed under installed content. When I load an Origins game, a list of mods probably 20 items long or so pops up saying they won't be loaded. Back to 1.02 again I suppose. If I could alt-tab Dragon Age without difficulty I would gladly rattle off a dozen or so mods that won't load. I remember: extra dog slot, dialog tweaks, morrigan restoration, tactics slots, inventory space, skip the fade, the list goes on and on. Even when I create a character now, all the tints and colors I have installed are unavailable.