Leliana's Song

danscott84

I don't know what to tell you. It looks like when I load an awakening game, the mods don't even show up as installed under installed content. When I load an Origins game, a list of mods probably 20 items long or so pops up saying they won't be loaded. Back to 1.02 again I suppose. If I could alt-tab Dragon Age without difficulty I would gladly rattle off a dozen or so mods that won't load. I remember: extra dog slot, dialog tweaks, morrigan restoration, tactics slots, inventory space, skip the fade, the list goes on and on. Even when I create a character now, all the tints and colors I have installed are unavailable.

Well, only "dazip" mods will show-up under Installed Content, but I understand your problem.

In my case I did do a complete un-install/re-install (several, in fact) so I could roll-back to 1.02a as I was going through the process of troubleshooting 1.03 when it caused my rig to CtD (Crash to Desktop). But as I said, am now running 1.03 with all official and unoffical content (using the, ummm... modified? "daorigins.exe".)

Since selecting the "Keep Saves and Characters" option when uninstalling worked fine, it really wasn't that big a deal. The wait to re-download and then install the DLC (especially TSP!) probably took longer than all the rest of the process combined. Of course I already had stand-alone copies of the patches, fixes, and mods that I wanted to use. YMMV :smile: