The Forbidden Lands - Upcoming New Lands Mod

fi5h1fishy

After reading over this, it seems very ambitious, and you seem very dedicated; a winning combination. I'd be happy to offer my help, if you need it. I've got a good microphone, so I could do voice acting if needed. I'm also fairly good with 3D modeling and texturing, and know the basics of the CK. Send me a message or reply to this and we can start talking about it, I'd love to be a part of it!

Wow, it looks ambitious but that's what makes it great! I'd love to support it.

I used to mess around a lot with the construction kit for both Morrowind and Oblivion and am fairly familiar with creating levels and such. I'd need to brush up on that before I'd feel comfortable offering help in that area, but I'll start tinkering with the CS soon. : )

I can also offer voice acting. The lines are rather neutral, but i can promise I can make my acting sound much more dynamic if I have context of the script (as well as the script!) and what kind of character I'm voicing. If my voice is something you'd like to try giving a shot at auditioning, I'm down for it! If not, again, I want to see how much I can remember from the CS and see if I can offer any help in that area!

Voice examples -

https://soundcloud.com/eri-lee

• 6 months later...