Norfuer

Guess I should start off with disclaimers...

1) I only barely know anything about modding. I've successfully ported a custom armor mod from FO3 to NV, and I've managed to turn a non-replacer mod armor into a replacer. I've managed to successfully isolate the GRX Implant script and rename it, just for kicks (I don't understand HOW it works, but I understand where it starts and ends... so in short I still know jack about scripting). And that's really all I've done with regards to modding. I apologise if this question seems so stupid.

2) I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, or if this should go into troubleshooting. I apologise if this is the wrong forum.

Now with those out of the way... basically, I just want to get the Vindicator, G11, and 4.7mm ammo from Classic Fallout Weapons, put them into a separate esp file, then add it to my game. Preferably with them spawning at the Gun Runner bot, other vendors who're likely to sell high-end weapons, and enemies who're likely to pack high-end weapons (not Legion Assassins, because can you imagine those monsters packing a Vindicator?).

CFW adds so many weapons that it makes me dizzy. I'm just a fan of those two ol guns. Brings me back to the old days of Fallout 2 when I'd run straight to Navarro, steal the Advanced Power Armor, kill some Hubologists near San Fran to get the G11, then run on back to Klamath to play the game in chronological order.

At first I thought it would be simple as TESniping the relevant elements from CFW. But then I realized that there's a lot more than just WEAP and AMMO. I have to deal with sounds, and... umm.. other things. There didn't seem to be a specific 4.7mm projectile, at least, but I digress. I eventually gave up when I got to Leveled Lists. Aside from the fact that the number of lists was crazy big, there was also the issue that the lists had other weapons grouped in with the Vindicator and G11, and those would no doubt break the game if I didn't also get those weapons.

So all that said.... what elements do I need to extract from CFW to get the G11, Vindicator, and 4.7mm ammo in working order? I figured I'd have to just make my own levelled lists too. So...

How do I make enemies/vendors spawn with these guns/ammo, without screwing up the original leveled lists? And lastly...

I suppose it's related to the second question: which enemies are most appropriate for packing these toys?

Yep. That's it. I hope these questions aren't stupid noob things that waste your time. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :D

Edited by Norfuer