fallingstar238

Has anyone ever created a mod that makes your player look like a muscular, tank type guy?

I'm currently playing a dumb brute kind of character, but his average build makes him look... well, average. So I'm wondering if there's a mod already that allows you to make your character big and buff, like they're obviously stronger than most. I've already increased my character's size using console commands, but the generic build that everyone has in the game makes him look somewhat lackluster as a big brute/tank character.

I'm looking for something like that "bruiser" trait in Fallout 1, and I think 2 as well, but that actually alters your player's size and appearance, which I don't remember if that trait did. Much thanks for any help regarding this! :smile:

I found this image on google images when I was looking for a muscular body type myself, it looks like it's from Fallout 3 but it is the most muscular body type I've seen ever and I don't know who makes that body type or if there is a Fallout New Vegas version. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac330/Morgwynn/BrawlBlackOutfit_zps4270feff.jpg