Sheogorath Talking Armor Artifact and Quest Project

infinitywarden1

Okay!

So i know recently i posted this, but since then i have had a few ideas that i thought warranted a re-posting.

So my idea is to take the Sheogorath armor that already exists in Skyrim and giving it Sheogorath's audio lines that correlates with things your characters is doing.

So it will comment on something that you do like if you accept a quest or kill an enemy and more...

I already have a bunch of already cut audio files for the armor from Sheogorath from the Shivering isles, and i am currently working on getting some good lines from Skyrim's Wabbajack quest, and from Shoddy Casts most recent TES lore video on Sheogorath.

So as i said i have already prepared Audio Files i just need some one to help me correlate the files with the players actions and stick them to that Swaggy Sheogorath Outfit .

Phase Two of the is two create a Quest to go and to retrieve this newly created Artfact of the Prince of Madness.

So just imagine how amazing it would be to have sheogorath screaming random stuff at you while you play... the madness would be just delightful!

I think you're not allowed to rip content from the previous games. Well, not if it's going to be in a released mod. Just a private mod, maybe. But I know in the past mods have been shut down or removed because they used content from previous ones and Bethesda doesn't allow it.

It's not a question of "If they can, why can't i?". It's very simple: You can not make a mod, and upload it, if it contains things from previous Bethesda games. As stated in their EULA, which you might consider reading if you plan to mod.