How do I change the file extension?It doesnt show on Win7.
Also I have another problem:cutscene lag.I did some searching and the problem is directX11.
It doesnt have directX9 libraries.That includes PhysX and C++ old libraries.
So I need to find those.
Taking the above points in order:
0. Displaying the file name extension is an option under "View" in the File Explorer... Just tick the box
1. While still in File Explorer, find the downloaded file
2. Right-click on the file name
3. Select "Rename" from the menu
4. Change the extension back to what it was supposed to be
Getting older programs to work correctly
How did you do your installation of DAO? (A fresh, clean install will include the appropriate PhysX and DX9 libraries. And you are running with an nVidia GPU, right?)