Questions for downloading USKP and dlc unofficial patches

gekiganger117

so something has been going on via nmm and trying to activate the unofficial patches shortly after downloading them from nexus. i have been told certain files were corrupted during update of the patches. i was then instructed to visit the mirror sites to download the unofficial patches instead until the files are fixed. the problem is that i installed the nexus mod manager for a reason and that was because i didn't have to do all that manual stuff. can someone step by step tell me what i am supposed to do once the file is downloaded in 7 zip? as simple as humanly possible please.

Given you still want to use the NMM to install everything, the process should be rather simple actually.

The only difference for you is you don't click a "Download with manager" button and wait for the NMM to catch up the download query,

but instead this time round you open the NMM yourself, go to the "Mods" tab, and click the blue button right on top of the left button bar "Add Mod from File".

Then you browse to the ".7z" you just downloaded and open it.

And if I recall correctly, that should already be all that needs to be done, the NMM should do exactly the same it does when the file was downloaded through the manager from the website.