• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

ThePoetofFall

ThePoetofFall

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Hello, my NMM program is will not send its login token.

It takes forever saying "sending login token" asks me to enter my user name and password, the continues saying "sending login token" then switches to "Login Error: timeout!  cannot reach the nexus login server. 

My relevant info:

Game, Skyrim, latest version

Windows 8.1

NMM version 0.52.3

no special characters in password.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, I can move if needed.

eyeduewrecktum

eyeduewrecktum

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just downloaded nmm today, and when i try to download a mod, the manager adds it to queue, paused, and whenever i click anything it says wait for login attempt, and the dude on the bottom says tokens expired. no option to login, or any buttons that don't tell me to wait for the login attempt. whats going on?!

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

@Poet: this is usually your firewall blocking NMM.

@eye: check if the login window is popping behind the program window instead of in front of it.

sphinctrix

sphinctrix

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for that.  I had the same problem and never thought to look for the login window behind the main one.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Well it shouldn't pop behind, but sometimes it happens, we need to look into that.

arcline11

arcline11

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 146 posts

Encountered this problem today. I had to Uninstall NMM due to encountering infinite load screen and then successfully re-installed. When I uninstalled, I thoroughly deleted ALL NMM folders, messages, etc.  The full screen is now up with all the folders, etc. At bottom, in FRONT, of the program screen it says: Token expired: insert login credentials. If I click on the "little man" icon I receive a pop-up message: Wait for the login attempt. At the top of the pop-up window it reads: Login in progress...

Edit: It took about 2 hours, but I finally got a log-in pop-up window that allowed a successful log-in. Patience pays :)

Edited by arcline11, 11 January 2015 - 05:15 PM.

HoneyRebecca

HoneyRebecca

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 98 posts

Having the same issue except that I do not see the message 'Login in process' ... Is this the same issue?  If not what do I do?  If it is, does it do this every time or only on the first use?  Never mind ... I just saw the other solutions and the window was indeed hidden.  Thanks

Edited by HoneyRebecca, 09 July 2015 - 07:29 PM.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Please post here: http://forums.nexusm...ager-open-beta/

oldcrazyeye

oldcrazyeye

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@eye: check if the login window is popping behind the program window instead of in front of it.

i just had this same problem installing a fallout4 mod. sure enough the login box popped up on a completely different monitor behind stuff. i was getting frustrated and saw this THANKS

AntiHeroSora

AntiHeroSora

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@eye: check if the login window is popping behind the program window instead of in front of it

the window where i enter my log in info appears in front of my NMM window but i still have the same issue, i don't have special characters in my password either 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, problem, login

Page loaded in: 1.094 seconds