• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

srsparky32

srsparky32

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

going to have to hang up my play of NV for the night. i need NMM for some mod installs.

TheSpaceKing

TheSpaceKing

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 21 posts

Same here!

LeahHawke

LeahHawke

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

So, I was finally able to log in again! Seems to be working just fine 

Mp3Gold

Mp3Gold

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey Guys I've had the same problem and it's been bugging me for a really long time! I have finally figured out how to fix this problem!

Step 1. close the nmm and make sure its fully closed!  

Step 2. Right click Nmm and click run as administrator  

!DONE!

âwhy it happend for those of you who actually care:

The fire wall that you have installed on your pc may have been doing background work with out you knowing and has been blocking the system from sending the token! Basicly your firewall stopped you from logging in!

:happy: 

RicAdbur

RicAdbur

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

NMM logs me in again now but it still seems to be having trouble downloading anything.  It sits there saying "paused" and doing nothing, or it just fails outright and says server unreachable.  After tons of failed attempts I was able to get it to download once, but that was after it sat there not moving for a very long time.  Clearly, something is still wrong.

MSDog

MSDog

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same problem here, still a few days now. Need many login attempts and even more attempts to download anything .... Other sites / connections still ok ....

Edited by MSDog, 02 November 2016 - 08:25 PM.

Weffrey

Weffrey

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts

Had the same problem, it tricked me with the login token minimised on the task bar nearly hidden behind the nexus token.

Nebula505

Nebula505

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@Poet: this is usually your firewall blocking NMM.

@eye: check if the login window is popping behind the program window instead of in front of it.

Thanks Maynnnnnn :DDDDDDDDDD

DynastySphinx

DynastySphinx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm having this problem as well. It doesn't present anywhere to login at all. 

sigginibe

sigginibe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@Poet: this is usually your firewall blocking NMM.

@eye: check if the login window is popping behind the program window instead of in front of it.

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, problem, login

Page loaded in: 1.209 seconds