Looking for more nice follower mods that don't include their own body type.

ArmoredTroll

I see all these nice followers to download, but most of the highly endorsed files are stand-alone and include another body type I don't want. I liked "Sofia" and the option the mod creator gave as to make her use the body type I use for all the other NPCs. Any recommendations? Bonus points if they are fully voiced.

I made a mod... well, it does not exactly add new followers, it just alters the existing ones.

Maybe you could see the vanilla followers refreshed.

If you like, you could check it out, if you want a mod that adds new followers to the game, I cannot help you :P

These are three I can think of, they are all fully voiced, very different from one another, and well-crafted:

Inigo

Arissa

Vilja

I haven't tried them personally, but I've also heard very good things about Hoth and Valfar.

Dhalia and allune are but they are not just "go pick them up winning they help you for no reason" followers, you have to do their quest lol

Literally on the front page under the trailers rofl

Dragon break adds 2 unique voiced companions available after their introductory quest. Part 1 takes a little over a hour and part 2 the same.

Skyrim Beautiful Followers, Mixed with AFT or UFO

They change all the apearances of the girls that are allready ingame. They will have what ever body type CBBE makes or which ever you use. There will be a neck seam so SG Textures may be required unless neckseams dont bother you, then its good

You never actually stated if you are looking for a male or female follower. So I will duly exploit the confusion....

Meet Professor Benjamin Doon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53557/?

Oh geeze, how could I forget?! And I was just looking at the professor the other day too. Sorry about not mentioning him above, he *definitely* looks to be worth the download; will be doing so myself when I reinstall in December or there abouts.

So to the OP, you have tons of choice! There's literally a personality to fit pretty much anybody's preferences. Skyrim probably has some of the best companion mods of any Elderscrolls game, if not of any game generally. (The only game I'm aware of that might beat Skyrim for excellent NPC mods is BG2... and that is going back a ways)

Edited by Sonja