is my short 2 Cents about fNV dead money (just played it)

thunderlord2200

I finely dead the game (DLC) and my heart started to throb hard and hurt like a B... i felt so robbed and thought i lost more then what i gained... no one followed me everyone stayed back in the DLC. i just dont know why i feel so robbed.. im happy to be back in the main game. i just hope i wont get this ....unknown feeling..

what are you thoughts/ 2 cents about the game DLC?..

i feel like i want more with in that game even tho it was so lacking in alot of many thing things..

Well, I'm not sure what the OP was going on about, but as for Dead Money I bought it when it first came out and was so disappointed with it that I didn't buy another New Vegas DLC until that last Steam summer mega sale. I've tried playing it twice and both times I exited out going to a prior save. I found it to be a lot of work with few rewards. At least as far as I got in the DLC.

Thank you, Fonger, for the tip on that mod. I'll just have to give it a look.

Rabbit

I finely dead the game (DLC) and my heart started to throb hard and hurt like a B... i felt so robbed and thought i lost more then what i gained... no one followed me everyone stayed back in the DLC. i just dont know why i feel so robbed.. im happy to be back in the main game. i just hope i wont get this ....unknown feeling..

what are you thoughts/ 2 cents about the game DLC?..

i feel like i want more with in that game even tho it was so lacking in a lot of many thing things..

i ment the chest pains in a poem-matic manner. like feeling hurt/ robbed, never gave good bys (i know but still i really liked scare face. xD lol)

Well, I'm not sure what the OP was going on about, but as for Dead Money I bought it when it first came out and was so disappointed with it that I didn't buy another New Vegas DLC until that last Steam summer mega sale. I've tried playing it twice and both times I exited out going to a prior save. I found it to be a lot of work with few rewards. At least as far as I got in the DLC.

Thank you, Fonger, for the tip on that mod. I'll just have to give it a look.

Rabbit

i know. my thing was i bought the GOTY ed when it was really cheap. cheaper that way then buying them by there selfs.

but next time i think i will use that mod just to get everything tho i will want the few items i gotten out of it though. (the gold bars the armors the girls dress the pistle and th eupgrades. i hope to find a mod that can give me them. xD

i spent longer then i should of in that game. i dont like just beating the game rushly. i look exploreing.. (y i bought fallout for Assassion creed ect. )

A shame about dead money really as it was quite a lovely level/gamespace design. But it wasn't the bugs or the contrived 'plot' which annoyed me as much as the painfully obviously ripped off Bioshock ghost-whatsits. And specifically it was (after much reflection) that the seminal Fallout franchise had fallen so far as to feel the need to rip off other games concepts!.... Oh come on....

A shame about dead money really as it was quite a lovely level/gamespace design. But it wasn't the bugs or the contrived 'plot' which annoyed me as much as the painfully obviously ripped off Bioshock ghost-whatsits. And specifically it was (after much reflection) that the seminal Fallout franchise had fallen so far as to feel the need to rip off other games concepts!.... Oh come on....

i was wondering y i felt like i seen something like this before.

i do agree the lvl had a lot of promises but like normal not big enough, they take all your weapons away. (i used a mod to keep them i use energy and blow up weapons. i would be shooting a pee with there guns they where giving. xD and my sneak is not the best. so i was always seen. im just thankful i decided to use me Advanced stealth armors (mod) to help me out, then adding the collar's. it made the game more painful. i understand forcing others to Liston this way but then add speaks that can kill u and the gas. wow

I thought the characters, story and world were OK, it was the contrived gamey nonsense that ruined it for me, there was no need for any of it and you have to wonder what was going on in their heads when they shoved all that garbage in there.

now you know why there's a mod to "skip dead money.

For me it's a must.