(WIP) War Trash 2

JoshBadWriter

Quick question,are you going undercover in Hale's group or are you like "We are the NCR and we will f*** up your s***" from the beggining

You won't be going undercover this time. But at the same time, you won't be working directly with the NCR. You'll be working with Edmond, who is still in the DAI, but he doesn't have any support from the NCR. He's kind of acting on his own.

When this is released, will a plugin be made available that will let us play it without having completed the first War Trash? After completing the first one I was forced to disable the plugin as Zombie was stuck in a perpetual gunfight in the Old Mormon Fort, same as Brooklyn at the Mojave Outpost. So I'd assume that reactivating the plugin and trying to play the quest again would create problems considering most of the people at the Old Mormon Fort are still as dead as disco and Julie Farkas has been abducted by aliens or something because I left her alive and she's no where to be found since :l

Either way, looking forward to the release of this one.

Update #4

Spent a few hours fixing a single bug. It was a total nightmare and I'm not 100% sure it is fixed. Its in the middle of a complicated sequence, and its tied in with a lot of other things. Its the kind of scenario where changing one thing effects everything else so I'm walking on pins and needles.

Its days like this where I want to throw in the towel and give up modding forever. But there's no point thinking about that now. I'm addicted to this drug, and so few have been able to escape its claws. I'm talking about modding by the way, not drugs. I'm not that dramatic.

When this is released, will a plugin be made available that will let us play it without having completed the first War Trash? After completing the first one I was forced to disable the plugin as Zombie was stuck in a perpetual gunfight in the Old Mormon Fort, same as Brooklyn at the Mojave Outpost. So I'd assume that reactivating the plugin and trying to play the quest again would create problems considering most of the people at the Old Mormon Fort are still as dead as disco and Julie Farkas has been abducted by aliens or something because I left her alive and she's no where to be found since :l

Actually War Trash 2 won't require the first one at all. So no worries.

If you don't mind me asking, what version of War Trash did you play?

Update #4

Spent a few hours fixing a single bug. It was a total nightmare and I'm not 100% sure it is fixed. Its in the middle of a complicated sequence, and its tied in with a lot of other things. Its the kind of scenario where changing one thing effects everything else so I'm walking on pins and needles.

Its days like this where I want to throw in the towel and give up modding forever. But there's no point thinking about that now. I'm addicted to this drug, and so few have been able to escape its claws. I'm talking about modding by the way, not drugs. I'm not that dramatic.

Actually War Trash 2 won't require the first one at all. So no worries.

If you don't mind me asking, what version of War Trash did you play?

I played version 1.3

Update #5

As you may have noticed, the mod hasn't been released yesterday. There are several reasons for this, all of them essentially boiling down to me being extremely busy in real life and still having to fix a few bugs. To be brutally honest, I realize now I probably shouldn't have put the release date in the trailer. I won't give a firm date now, but I expect it to be out within the next week for sure.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I really hate myself for this. I remember how many times I had to delay War Trash 1, and even then I had to release a day one update to fix a game breaking bug. I don't want to make that same mistake again.