GECK Building resources

Chrophiss

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if there are any mods out there that have new building components in them for vaults, buildings, props etc.

I have searched as far and wide as i could think to do but i have only found 3 options,

Namely Speedy's resources, which are interesting but most objects are not useful to me as i am more in the market for vault parts and similar.

Vault 24 Resource, is also interesting, though all new parts are in ruined form and i would like some "clean" parts instead.

The expansion that comes with Project Brazil, which also has much potential. Some new "clean" vault parts but not much as far as i could tell.

Is there anything else i may have missed? If not than i have an idea for a mod.

How about all the vault blocks that currently exist inside the GECK broken up into pieces. Such as the galley parts. 1 piece could be the railing part seperately, the slanted ceiling part, floor and ceiling apart aswell.

Standard vault door made wide to fit 2 vault doors opening and closing horizontally and simultaneously. (I have made my own workaround for this with 2 vault door rotated sideways and then using nulltexture to remove the lower part of the door and using a script to activate both doors at once via a wallpanel, not ideal nor efficient)

The vault doorframe with wallpiece seperately (no ceiling or floor). I could go on but i think you understand what i mean. This way vaults will be waay more diverse and interesting to explore.

Anyways let me know what you think, sorry for any spelling mistakes as english is not my native language.

Regards,

Chrophiss