Argonian Dragon Priest Masks

Edsh0t

Why not create a quest where you have to meet up with someone to create a mould for your face (The face sculptor in Fiten would be nice), Collect items for her like clay mud and other stuff.... take that mould and the mask to a smithy (Special forge or not doesn't matter), and make the mask that fits to Argonian or Khajiit's faces without ruining the lore to much, and you still get the thing to fit... I don't know I feel it would work.

I see where you're coming from, but my version is preferable, for two reasons mainly.

1. Your idea involves too much wandering around just to wear a headpiece all other races can wear without issues.

2. Creating a new mesh for the masks to fit an Argonian's face is likely to be more time consuming than making this contraption I speak of.

This shouldn't involve too much work just to wear the masks. Though I will hand it to you, if the masks are refitted and look good, they will definitely look really good, it's just that as I said it would be more time consuming and less attractive for a potential request taker.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have what you looking for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15927/?

No, that just makes the masks open and I personally think it looks like crap. What I am looking for is redone masks for argonians, as if made to fit them, kinda like a dragon skull. Sure it's not that lore friendly, but if you make it so you have to alter the normal mask and reforge it into the argonian/khajit variant, it makes sense. I know it's a lot of work but Argonians are my favorite and I really enjoy masks. Oh the mod would have to include the Dragonborn masks, but probably not the Clavicus Vile masque, since its a daedric artifact.

Will you have to wait. I love argonians as well, the problem in being fan of them is the lack of support by modders. Argonian heads are very hard to work with when it comes to meshes and maps. So yeah.

Yea, I know. Someone should really create a group of modders focused on Argonians and Khajit, they have very few specific mods.

Well...I don't know if this will work how you want it but there are belt worn dragonpriest masks in Warmonger Armory:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50459/?

Of course the mod comes with other stuff that you may not want, but I believe this is the best option.

I already know about that mod, but as I said before I'm really into wearing masks, so what I really want are masks made to be worn by Argonians.