Skyrim Graphics Overhaul

frozunswaidon

Hello and welcome dear friends. If you're invited to this topic, you are one of those rare people that has the skills to make Skyrim completely retextured.

This is the chance to work with the best artists Nexus has to offer. We're planning on taking all of our great work and making it be a single project. We have the chance to do something great here. When the best come together, we'll reach heights we haven't seen before. We can make Skyrim look like the game we wanted to make. And we'll do it better than it's ever been done.

Only together will we learn, flourish and create a professional good looking Skyrim.

Purpose:

To include all our work in one mod page. Where only the best textures is used.

Our own website:
We will have our own website with a chat room, forum, and a space to upload our works!

How it works:
There is two things we do. First: When you upload your work, you upload it to our site instead. That's when quality control service takes their time to pick the best textures. Then, the
files is uploaded to our nexus page.

Second: ​Different sections with people working on a specific category.

Quality control service: A team making sure only the best quality textures pass. Team working on this:
iBeas7n & Drigger
Architecture: A team that retextures the architecture. Team working on this: Osmodius, Cabal120, Hein84, Frozunswaidon
Landscape: A team that retextures the landscape. Team working on this: Frozunswaidon, fadingsignal, Hein84
Human & Creatures: A team that retextures humans and other creatures. Team working on this: Frozunswaidon, fadingsignal, Redtox
Flora: A team retexturing the flora. Team working on this: joshezzell

Effects/Scripts: A team that improves the effects. Team working on this: weijiesen, Soolie, ramccoid
Clutter/misc & smaller objects: A team that retextures clutter and other smaller objects. Team working on this: fadingsignal
Armor & weapons: A team that retextures weapons and armors. Team working on this: Cabal120, Redtox
Mesh/model improvement: A team that is improving the meshes/models. Team working on this: Osmodius, Cabal120
Texture fixes: A team that improves/fixes the vanilla textures that we use as a base. Team working on this:
Texture optimizations: A team making sure the textures is fully optimized when released. Team working on this:
z929669 & Kelmych

Take your time:
This is not a full time job. It's purpose is just to have a single modpage where all the great mod authors share their work. There's no need to retexture every day. Do it when you have time.

How do I sign up?
Please Write down your nickname on the comment section and you're in. Make sure to track this topic as we will assign every author to their specific category.

Only invited mod authors will be accepted.
Or pm me for a invite proven you're talented enough to join our team.

Edited by frozunswaidon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osmodius. I don't have time to make new textures, but I do have my texture mods and some extra textures that are already made and never used still on my computer.

Great! You're still welcome to make some textures whenever you got time.

Ok folks, The website will be up within a week. I will include a chatroom, A forum and a place to upload our work.