Talonvarr

Now that I have your attention, I am looking for answers to a few basic questions.

1. CBBE, UNP/UNPB, Dream Girl, SeveNBase, Dimonize, etc... Are any one of these body models really better than the other? I have downloaded many mods each specifying a particular body model and the results of having so many different types in the Skyrim/Data folder often creates poor results. They will overwrite each other so elements of one model winds up on the body of another.

2. How do you tame these body morphs to work together?

3. Does using NMM, SteamWorkshop and Mod Organizer together cause problems?

4. Am I looking at the old "Uninstall/reinstall Skyrim, repatch, reinstall all mods" slog again?

I have seen some amazing work being done by the Skyrim modding community and I would like to take advantage of the diversity.

Regards,

Talonvarr

1. 'Better' is subjective. Pick whatever fits your preference. (If you're asking my opinion, then CBBE. It's the closest to my own body shape/my ideal body shape with BodySlide.)

2. Could try mods like 'Everybody's Different', 'Unique Character', custom race mod, etc.

3. NMM and MO, as far as I'm aware, essentially are the same thing, but have different ways of doing things. Never used either (Manual + Wrye ftw.) but it's probably best to stick to one. Steam Workshop isn't recommended unless you really can't find your desired mods on Nexus.

4. Doubt it. If you just want to uninstall the body mods, they're found in two folders. If you use NMM/MO/whatever, then you can use them to uninstall.