Photo

Introducing "The Shire" A Skyrim Mod

shire dlc

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Decided to see what you guys would like most out of this mod, just to see where I should put the majority of my time (122 member(s) have cast votes)

What should the primary focus of this mod be?

1. Detailed Landscapes, I want to run and skip among the daisies of the shire. (21 votes [17.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.21%

2. Immersive NPCs, I want the Halflings of the shire to have plenty of dialogue and backstories, maybe even a few quest aware followers. (25 votes [20.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.49%

3. A cozy player home, I want to be able to relax in a comfortable Halfling hole after a long day of adventures. (7 votes [5.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.74%

4. Detailed Landmarks, I want the Locations in the shire to look beautiful. (9 votes [7.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.38%

5. Plenty of books, who doesn't like a good story? I want the lore of the shire to be it's biggest focus. (3 votes [2.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.46%

6. Multiple Quests, just walking around is boring, I want to go on adventures! (34 votes [27.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

7. Enemies, I don't want to sightsee, I just gotta kill something. (3 votes [2.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.46%

8. New meshes/Textures, the Shire is a completely different world, it should look different as well (20 votes [16.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rosa15

Rosa15

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Hi:-) Just stumbled upon your Adopt a Hole program - that was running back in 2015. I wonder, is it still active?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shire, dlc

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.141 seconds