Revoulotion

oblivion234

I THINK THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELENT APROACH FOR A NINTENDO OBLIVION OR MOROWIND/TES GAME.DO YOU AGGREE.OH THE REASON IS THE MOTION OPPERATED CONTROLER.

No, I disagree completely. The Revolution's controller is a marketing gimmick, nothing more than an attempt to be different and salvage falling market share. It might be half decent for specially designed games, most of them casual social/party games, but not for a serious rpg. The lack of precision makes playing serious games impossible, while the lack of available buttons makes a proper rpg control layout impossible.

What the Elder Scrolls series needs is a return to a focus over storyline, depth of gameplay and character options, and world detail over pretty graphics and "mass appeal". In other words, they need to produce a game for their core audience of PC gamers, instead of selling their dignity for a share of the console moron market.

What you need is a lesson in basic english. Oh, and removing the caps lock key from your keyboard would be nice too.

If ever there was a point to this thread it seems to have gone MIA...

Last chance to turn this thread into an actual discussion - else I'll happily put it out of its misery.

tell him to stop being so mean :(

Peregrine, the guy is 10 years old. Don't expect the posts of someone your age.

Why is he even allowed to be a member here then? Last time I checked, Oblivion was rated M, as in mature, as in over-18 only.

Besides, how am I supposed to know how old he is? There are plenty of people just as lacking in communication skills and intelligence that aren't 10 years old.

Archived