Energy weapons always disintergrate/melt

RotatingPotato

I don't know if this is the right place so forgive me. but i was wondering if there is a mod or perhaps another way to make energy weapons use their disintegrate effect when destroying a target other than increasing the crit rate to 100%. (because always getting criticals would make the game ridiculously easy even on max difficulty) i like the disintegrate/melt effect because i never liked the goofy gore in fallout like when you shoot someone in the head their head just rolls off their neck. or when arms and legs come off for no reason.

you can make them mostly do this, in just 1 shots or a few by opening the console with

~

then type in :
player.modav critchance 100

press Enter

exit console with ~ key

boom, now every shot (especially headshotz) will have an EXTREME chance of disintegration.

ENJOY!!

BTW :

in this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42666/ EVE, you'll *never* see heads pop off, arms break, or any of that goofy stuff on an Energy Weapon kill my friend

Edited by weijiesen

mod conflict,

move it lower on the Load Order.
The mod purposely set limbs to neither explode nor sever so as not to interfere with the death vfx.
If you EVE active, adn still see that, another mod is overriding the entries.

Best solution would be to make a Merged Patch so everything will 'play nicely' together