How do you add meshes/textures/etc to the construction set that don&#3

I've searched all over the damn place trying to find the answer for this, and have found no answer.

I can't find the answer in the forums here cause the stupid forums search won't look for anything less than 3 characters so "How do you" gets red-boxed by the search.

Someone plz help me out before I just give up.

one: please refrain from using profanity on this website as there are young kids who play oblivion/FO3/Dragon Age

two: it is really easy, when you are looking to add the mesh/texture to the cs, you are really looking to attatch a file to the item you wish to have the mesh/texture

so, when you are creating a new item, you will click on the .nif, navigate the folders, until you find your mesh, and add the mesh.

ask if you have anyother questions, but as your thread title is cut off, i can only answer what i see

Thanks, normaly I wouldn't use such language on public forums but I'm just plain frustraited.

What I want to be able to do is place objects in the CS that don't have a esp or esm.

I've added stuff to the meshes and textures folders in my oblivion directory, but they don't show up as objects in the CS.

An example would be these: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28359, which I already have downloaded, and placed in the proper places. But I can't find them in the CS.

When the meshes and textures in most modders resources have been installed, You need to create a new Static item that uses the meshes and textures inside of the CS. Find the Static objects in the CS and left click to bring up a new object and add the nif file and press ok. When you have done this you have a new Static object. They are listed alphabettically in the CS. To add them ingame just make an esp active and place the object into the cell you are modifying.