Amber Armor in Skyrim

ladeao247

Is there any chance of getting Amber armor in Skyrim? I've been missing the armor from the Oblivion Shivering Isles, that's been my favorite set of armor to date, and I haven't found either a port or a remake of it in Skyrim. Is there a reason it hasn't been ported? Or could someone make a reworking of the glass armors to make the glass bits more like amber? If it were made craftable perhaps it could even use Sleeping Tree Sap in the recipe? I would love to be able to wear amber armor in Skyrim, could anyone let me know if this is possible or if there is already a mod for this somewhere?

Is there any chance of getting Amber armor in Skyrim? I've been missing the armor from the Oblivion Shivering Isles, that's been my favorite set of armor to date, and I haven't found either a port or a remake of it in Skyrim. Is there a reason it hasn't been ported? Or could someone make a reworking of the glass armors to make the glass bits more like amber? If it were made craftable perhaps it could even use Sleeping Tree Sap in the recipe? I would love to be able to wear amber armor in Skyrim, could anyone let me know if this is possible or if there is already a mod for this somewhere?

Directly porting anything from any game, including Bethesda's games, is illegal. However, a modder could make a new version of amber armor from scratch. Its a lot of work though, which is probably why it hasn't been done as of yet.

Ah alright, I was unaware of that porting was illegal. If I had the ability I would try my hand at it myself, but I have no experience with creating something like that and don't know enough to know where to begin. Maybe some day it someone will give it a go.