Body replacer questions...

Ok, I'm new to the female body replacer systems, Are there any that allow you to use vanilla outfits? I use several vanilla addon armor and clothing sets, aswell as fook2OB so I am looking for something that can still use all the content. My lady uses my pc for FO3 and wants more of the type 3 outfits, but I don't want to have glitches since I'm using fook2 and have already downloaded other outfits for her.

Ok, I'm new to the female body replacer systems, Are there any that allow you to use vanilla outfits? I use several vanilla addon armor and clothing sets, aswell as fook2OB so I am looking for something that can still use all the content. My lady uses my pc for FO3 and wants more of the type 3 outfits, but I don't want to have glitches since I'm using fook2 and have already downloaded other outfits for her.

Body replacers are just that, body replacers. They do not change the armor in any way. They are only visible with the nude body. Any armor will work, since the armor mods include a body mesh and texture as part of the armor. The reason that specific body replacers are required for certain armor mods, is so that the hand and face textures will match the body texture. That way the wrist and neck seam are not so noticeable.