New Vegas R.A.C.E. Radio problem. Please help!

AtomicWolf54

Okay i'm very new to modding and PC and i'm having confusions BAD! I feel stupid to say that i spent all day trying to get this mod to work - and i've come up with nothing.

So what i was believed to understand is that if i replace the blank static mp3s (provided by the mod) with my own music, it would play on the RACE station on my pip-boy right? Because after many long hours of messing with multiple files and downloads, i come up with just Radio New Vegas playing on the RACE radio you can drop, and not my replaced music. Before all that i was just making sure i was putting it in the right places. So can someone please help!? I'm extremely frustrated with probably the most child's play type mod to the nexus community. The "read me" instructions make absolutely no sense to me i'm afraid, along with the troubleshooter on the RACE mod page. So can i get some personal insight?

Small background: I simply want to create a custom radio station where i can play a wider variety of Jazz & Swing music... that's all...

No, i don't want to replace the Radio New Vegas files, i just want a separate station is all.