Skyrim lighting bug (need some serious help)

Darmack

Hi,

I installed Skyrim on my pc and i encountered this bug which u can see in the video. I have no idea where it came from. When i was playing at release it wasn't there. I had no idea how to fix it and i gave up. I even wrote about it to skyrim support but they weren't helpful. Also, it happens in vanilla skyrim, not even one mod installed. I also tried "non-steam" version of skyrim and it happens there too.

Now I built new gaming pc.. I installed Skyrim hoping that i could finally play this amazing game.. and it happens again.. wtf ? New, clean system and this thing happens.

"Non-steam" version on new pc behaves the same. Skyrim legendary edition of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ivkpXCCns&feature=youtu.be

Appreciate every help,

Edited by Darmack

• 2 weeks later...

The first course of action suggested would be to remove the non-Steam version of Skyrim. Once that is done, download Skyrim directly from Steam then install the recommended base mod files (SKSE, SkyUI, etc).

To address your primary issue, it would appear you may be experiencing a glitch with your graphics drivers. What is the make and model of your graphics card?