Alpenglow Mod For Mountains?

twowolves80

I have a great idea, though I'm not sure if it's a) possible, or b) too memory-intensive...why is there no alpenglow for the mountains in Skyrim in late afternoon or early morning? By alpenglow, I mean the orange-yellow glow of light reflecting off the distant mountain ranges as the first/last rays of light hit their slopes, as in this picture here and here. I've been doing the whole Ansel Adams nature photography (screenshot) thing around Skyrim, and noticed this was missing as all mountains in the distance are dim shadows regardless of the sun's position on the horizon.

Of course, I know this would have to be scripted to match the timer in Skyrim for the sunsets and sunrises, and probably would need to be made compatible with the Realistic Lighting Overhaul mod...Unfortunately, I do not have the skills to do it myself, but I just thought this would be a cool idea for a mod for someone looking for a new project as it would be subtle and dramatically increase the immersive feel of the game.

If someone knows of a mod that does this already, I would love to hear about it as I've tried Bing and Google, and got nowhere fast. Nothing seems to come up for this type of mod.